Pay It Forward Mystery 5pk Pass IV

Started by nirab, 11/10/2017 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Pay It Forward Mystery 5pk Pass IV'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

This pass will kick off after the first of the year, so it does not interfere with our Secret Santa Pass. Seeded cigars may change a bit, and I will be including a little something for all participants in the pass... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

AustinMike

Brian, I'd like to play if I can be last.  That way I simply take the box up to the cigar shop and don't have to mail it out.  If not, no problemo.

Vexxum

DonM

Request sent, sounds like a good one if you will allow me to participate!

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

QuoteVexxum - 11/10/2017  7:16 PM

I would like to join!

Send a request to join!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vexxum

Quotenirab - 11/13/2017  1:09 PM  
QuoteVexxum - 11/10/2017  7:16 PM  I would like to join!
Send a request to join!

Sent the request!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

Quotebenchjockey - 11/13/2017  6:49 PM

Request sent.

Barry, I did not see one come through...

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

nirab

Remember y'all...this will kick off at the beginning of 2018, and seed cigars may change, or grow! There will be a little something in the pass for all who play... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

I've been taking a break from passes but this idea RULES!  Way to suck me back in Brian!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Howdy my fellow geeks! I plan on kicking this off in the next week, so if you've been on the fence on this one, you have some time to sign up. There will be a little something in the pass for each geek, from myself and The Cigar Vault... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

Holy hell, 16 in already... Do you still have room?
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 1/11/2018  11:39 AM

Super-Mega Pass  :biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Quotebstessl - 1/11/2018  11:39 AM

There's only 11, send a join request!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Quoteninfiction - 1/11/2018  8:05 PM  
Quotebstessl - 1/11/2018  11:39 AM  Holy hell, 16 in already... Do you still have room?
There's only 11, send a join request!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

AustinMike

I'm ready to rumble, but I'm at the end of the pass.  I'll be waiting a while for it to hit my doorstep.

nirab

Quotebstessl - 1/11/2018  1:39 PM

For you...of course!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Quotemillarddj - 1/12/2018  3:06 PM  I'm comin' outta retirement!

Glad to hear!  Of course that means someone has to be sent back down to t he minors

headfirst

Quotemillarddj - 1/12/2018  3:06 PM

I'm comin' outta retirement!

Wha?!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.