Holiday Ciigar Deals?

Started by toby2, 11/24/2017 07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

Has anyone seen anything good? I haven't.

Vroomp

Quotetoby2 - 11/24/2017  8:54 AM  Has anyone seen anything good? I haven't.

I posted something in ISOM you might like.......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tfkirk

Picked up 5-Zederkoff Hygrometers for $15 a piece don't know if I can say where
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

headfirst

It has looked like business as usual on the retail sites I troll.  Maybe Monday...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

WHAT????? GARY - you actually have money left in the cigar budget????..................LOL.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Vroomp

I thought these were decent deals so I jumped on them......

AF Anejo #46 Maduro-$212, Padron 1926 Maduro #9 $325, Warped Maestro del Tiempo 5 pack $22.50

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

Yep ,I believe your right.Very nice. :thumbsup:

Cfickter

I haven't seen very many offers that really entice me.  Bought some HVCs and Flatbeds
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Quoteklamm143 - 11/25/2017  6:46 PM

WHAT????? GARY - you actually have money left in the cigar budget????..................LOL.
Always watching Kev, always watching...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

toby2

QuoteVroomp - 11/28/2017  2:13 PM  

AF Anejo #46 Maduro-$212, Padron 1926 Maduro #9 $325, Warped Maestro del Tiempo 5 pack $22.50

nice!

i've never clicked with AF or Padron but those are super deals for sure!

AustinMike

I bought a 10 count box of Partagas Serie D #4 and a 10 count box of Montecristo Edmundo.  There wasn't anything NC that caught my attention.

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 11/28/2017  3:13 PM

I can beat that Padron price... :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cap10_Morgan

Dang.  I wish I would have seen that Warped 5 pack!  (Others are out of my budget, lol)
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

AustinMike

What is this "budget" you speak of?  Is that some foreign language?  LOL

Brlesq

Serious cigars had some great deals
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteAustinMike - 11/28/2017  5:29 PM  What is this "budget" you speak of?  Is that some foreign language?  LOL

I'm sorry, did I say "budget"?  I meant "wife".

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 11/28/2017  9:00 PM

QuoteAustinMike - 11/28/2017  5:29 PM  What is this "budget" you speak of?  Is that some foreign language?  LOL

I'm sorry, did I say "budget"?  I meant "wife".

Well put Jeff/. :biggrin:

toby2

my wife wants me to buy on sale. she has learned....

AustinMike

Oh yeah the wife.  I've had 2. LMAO

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteAustinMike - 11/29/2017  12:16 AM  Oh yeah the wife.  I've had 2. LMAO

Maybe because you didn't know what a budget was?   :lmao:  

AustinMike

Good one Cap!  First is the mother of my children.  Second one was an extraordinary liar.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.