New humidor

Started by MacMac, 11/24/2017 06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Picked up a wine cooler at Home Depot for $78! I added my Cigar Oasis and some cigar boxes and a little Spanish Cedar and it's up and running. I need to add some Spanish cedar trays to utilize the space better, but it's off to a good start. Temp at 64 degrees humidity at 68%. I think I'll have better environmental control than I've ever had.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

toby2

i saw those and thought the same thing! congrats!

appollo

Good looking unit Joe. :thumbsup:

toby3

The Pope outlawed cigarettes in the Vatican but did nothing to cigars. What does that tell you?

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

MacMac

Has anyone tried the humidor trays that are sold on Amazon? If so, do you recommend them?
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.