Villiger 5-pack for $1.00 w/ free shipping!

Started by Rute Boye, 12/03/2017 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Link doesn't work, but I've tried Villiger, I'd keep my dollar anyway   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

toby2

so do they pay you the dollar to take them? :biggrin:

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 12/3/2017  6:10 PM

Link doesn't work, but I've tried Villiger, I'd keep my dollar anyway   :biggrin:
Never tried them,but I wiil take your word on them. :-)

bstessl

Ask 05Venture if you can go wrong for a dollar...  lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 12/3/2017  5:46 PM

I may have to order so I have something to send for our next Hockey bet  LOL
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Quote05Venturer - 12/3/2017  6:16 PM

I may have to order so I have something to send for our next Hockey bet  LOL

That's a gamble... Hawks aren't playing too well, you might get stuck with them.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

If your looking to just waste a dollar, mail it to me
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cigar-guy

They're just not worth it, nothing good about them

Deener27

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Rute,

I hope all this doesn't piss you off, I appreciate that you were sharing what you thought is a good deal, and if you like them, smoke 'em, nobody's judging.  I feel a little responsible for starting all this.  I guess a lot of people around here had the same experience with them...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Rute Boye

I appreciate your comments, Headfirst. I've never tried 'em, but for $0.20 each, they ought to be good enough for walking the dog in cold weather.

Interestingly, these little cigars got halfway decent reviews in the "cigar reviews" section OF THIS SITE. But you know what they say about opinions!  :-)
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=2351&t=Villiger_Export

The offer has ended, so it's all moot at this point.

klamm143

Good thing - offer has ended.......I tried the Villiger sampler pack awhile back (figured out of 5 choices - at least one of them would be decent)................WRONG!!!! Save your money, as all I have to show for mine is a sampler pack worthy of use as a fire starter.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

freakydeakydutchman

I ate a bug for a dollar once, I don't need to repeat that lesson agaiin
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

05Venturer

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 12/5/2017  10:10 AM

I ate a bug for a dollar once, I don't need to repeat that lesson agaiin
How about again for $2?   :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

freakydeakydutchman

"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.