2018 Birthday Bomb Exhange

Started by headfirst, 12/10/2017 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:

Welcome to the third annual Birthday Bomb Exchange! This will be a year long exchange to give all you uber-generous geeks a chance to nail another geek with a killer bomb for their birthday.

Who can participate:

If your name is here you're in, if not, enjoy the show and there's always next year.
05Venturer
appollo
BrockDB
bstessl
Cfickter
Chadboskie
CoreyMacLeod
Deener27
Druff
jharrisx5
johncw
NebNorse
ninfiction
nirab
Otter
SilverStix
StogieDad
tfkirk
Vexxum

What needs to be in the bomb:

Cigars of course! The bomb should have a minimum total value of $25 as customarily determined around these parts (CI box prices, etc), should contain at least 2 cigars, and each cigar should have at least a 3.5 star rating (so no pineapple white owls...unless it's a gag that is thrown in over and above the $25 bomb). There's no minimum or maximum value on each cigar, just make sure they're not dog rockets. There are no upper limits on the bomb value or size, spank that birthday boy as hard as you want! You may want to designate a particular birthday cigar similar to the new year smoke in the secret santa exchange, but it's not required. If you want to include something other than cigars in your bomb you're welcome to do so, just please meet the $25 value in cigars first and foremost.

When will it start:

January 1, 2018

When will it end:

December 31, 2018

Anything Else?:

Yes. Please make sure to leave feedback for your bday bomber and please make sure to post a picture of your opened gift on this thread so all of us sitting at the birthday party table can be wondering why it can't be OUR birthday. :drool:

:happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:  :happybday:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Everyone should have their targets and launch dates.  Looking forward to another fun year of making birthdays great again!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Message received.

Thanks Gary :party:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Also, very important, if you do not have one already get up a wish list.  It really helps the sender and you!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Silverstix

Otter

Quoteheadfirst - 12/10/2017  10:36 PM

Everyone should have their targets and launch dates.  Looking forward to another fun year of making birthdays great again!

Thanks for organizing this!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Vexxum

This is going to be a fun year!

jharrisx5

I gots mines....not to plan the smurfing.....

Buwahahaha!!!!!!!
Puff Puff Give....

NebNorse

"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

johncw

Looked at their wishlist  :angel:

headfirst

:whistle:

Someone nirab should nirab be nirab posting nirab some nirab eye nirab candy...but I won't name names.
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  4:19 PM

Someone nirab should nirab be nirab posting nirab some nirab eye nirab candy...but I won't name names.

Brother, thank you!! I will post up pics asap...been super duper busy!!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CascadeSmoker

Well, That sucks! Can't wait until I can participate in these fun things too!

:hityou:
CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

headfirst

Quotenirab - 1/9/2018  5:17 PM

Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  4:19 PM

Brother, thank you!! I will post up pics asap...been super duper busy!!!  :biggrin:

Understand bro.
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  8:01 PM  
Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  4:19 PM  :whistle:   Someone nirab should nirab be nirab posting nirab some nirab eye nirab candy...but I won’t name names.
Understand bro.

Did you receive 2X Birthday Bombs? 
One to end the 2017 session since that dint start until March and then the 2018 since that started in Jan.

Silverstix

Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  3:19 PM  :whistle:   Someone nirab should nirab be nirab posting nirab some nirab eye nirab candy...but I won’t name names.

Subtle  :thumbsup:  

headfirst

QuoteCfickter - 1/10/2018  7:51 AM

Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  8:01 PM  
Quoteheadfirst - 1/9/2018  4:19 PM  :whistle:   Someone nirab should nirab be nirab posting nirab some nirab eye nirab candy...but I won't name names.
Understand bro.

Did you receive 2X Birthday Bombs? 
One to end the 2017 session since that dint start until March and then the 2018 since that started in Jan.

Fear not Chuck, 2017/2018 January participants are getting what's coming to them...well, maybe you should be a little afraid, mwah ha ha... :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

Silverstix

INCOMING!!!!!

My mailbox blew up over the weekend with an awesome birthday gift from johncw!!!!  John I can't thank you enough for looking at my wish list and sending me some great cigars that I really wanted to try, along with a couple of unknowns to me that I'm also really excited to smoke!  This made me very happy, definitely got my 2018 off to a great start.  Now if only you could do something about the weather here  :biggrin:  Thanks again dude.  Here's the awesome contents:

Illusione MJ12

AF Anejo Shark

AKA Hybrid

Flatbed Cigar Company - Henshaw Street

Cohiba Siglo II 

Birthday Bomb From johncw 

appollo

Well done ,let the destruction begin. :thumbsup:

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Silverstix

Quoteninfiction - 1/15/2018  9:55 AM  Happy Birthday Tom!

Thank you sir.  My actual birthday is on Saturday and the forecast is calling for temps in the 40's  :bigthumbs:  

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

Brian (nirab), you've been lapped, come on bro.
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

I know! I will get them up this week...I promise!!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.