Introduction

Started by OLD MAN RICH, 01/04/2018 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLD MAN RICH

Hello to all , I've been retired for seventeen years now. Golfing and bowling are my source of exercise. I also like to relax and that is my favorite activity. Of course I need help doing this ,
that's when my friends  beer , brandy and CIGARS help out. What else can I tell about me when
your in your seventies these are the things one enjoys. Thought it would be fun and interesting to
share with others similar activities . So here I am ready to do it.
                                                                                             OMR

hershell17

Hello, welcome to the community. There's a lot of interesting stuff here to check and read in your spare time. Have a great start of the year as well.
Procrastinating my installation of a new truck bumper. Too hot to stay in the garage.

Vroomp

:welcome: to the site from Atlanta~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

:welcome: From Nova Scotia.Great site enjoy.

05Venturer

:welcome: from NW Wisconsin
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Welcome to Geeks from Pittsburgh
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Beegerply

Welcome to the group from Moline Illinois, home of John Deere.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Otter

Welcome to the group!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ntanner

Welcome from New Mexico.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

jagfandaddy

:welcome: from N. Florida!!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

freakydeakydutchman

Hello and welcome Form Northern B.C. Canada
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

AustinMike

Welcome to the DOG HOUSE!  Sorry, couldn't help throwing in a wrestling reference.  

Welcome from Buda, Texas!

Vexxum

Welcome from Southern California.

tfkirk

Welcome from NE Pa.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

headfirst

Welcome from L.A., lots of fun sharing the hobby to be had here.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

SenorPablo

Welcome to CG Rich!  Glad you found your way here.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

benchjockey

Welcome aboard from Southwest Florida.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

klamm143

Welcome from sunny (but cold as hell-o) North Carolina.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

PurosIndios1

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.