"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Holts/Oliva Flash Sale 1/10/18 ONLY

Started by Silverstix, 01/10/2018 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html 

$69.95 + free shipping

Sampler includes:

• 5 - Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto (5 x 54)
  • 5 - Oliva Monticello Limited Edition (7 x 50)
  • 5 - Oliva Serie V Belicoso (5 x 54)
  • 5 - Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto (5 x 52) 

I bought this sampler last month - right now it's $10 cheaper than I paid.

You're welcome  :smoker2:  :smoker2:  :smoker2:

junglepete

Yup, I saw that this morning and pulled the trigger. I do like my Oliva V's and the Master Blend too, plus I never had the Oliva Monticello Limited Edition  :uzi:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

toby2

damn good smoke and a great price!

CascadeSmoker

Nice sampler with some great smokes
CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

PETE314

Couple hours left on it...Grabbed it myself!!!  Very interested in the Monticello...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Silverstix

Yeah I still have all of the Monticello's from my order, waiting for a nice day to smoke that Churchill

headfirst

Always amazed by the great Oliva prices at Holt's.  If I hadn't just bought some V's I'd be all over this.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.