Cigar Database

Started by 05Venturer, 01/12/2018 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

As taken from the cigar search page
"A special thanks to our DB Admins ljlemer, junglepete, Hot Stuff x, and Jackal for their tireless efforts in wrangling and validating the many submissions of our members, leading to the excellent quality and completeness of our Cigar Database"
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

CascadeSmoker

Yes, Thank you, this is an invaluable tool

CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

Otter

Dittos,this is a never ending effort! Thanks!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Jackal

Thanks for the shout out.  We will keep working on keeping the db up to date and accurate.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ninfiction

If there's an opening for help I'll throw my hat in. I don't have much going on at night anyway.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

klamm143

:thumbsup:

QuoteCascadeSmoker - 1/13/2018  10:33 PM  Yes, Thank you, this is an invaluable tool  

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Vanilla Gorilla

I'm a big fan of when hard work gets recognized. Thank you to all involved in the cigar database process and thank you to 05Venturer for pointing out that the thing doesn't just run itself!

Cheers!
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.