SuperBowl

Started by AustinMike, 01/22/2018 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinMike

Pats vs. Eagles.  I'm a life long Cowboys fan, so it pains me to root for the eagles.  I just don't want brady to win another ring.  Who you rooting for??

appollo

Silverstix

For me this a very unexciting Super Bowl.  Was pulling hard for anyone other than New England to be in it.

johncw

I will be pulling for the Eagles.

Cfickter

Fly Eagles Fly! As a Steeler fan hard for me to pull for the Pats
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

danb6177

These are the two teams that I dislike the most. That wouldnt stop me from watching it but I heard there is a documentary on how to make pencils thats on at the same time so....
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Deener27

Puppy Bowl 2018 :lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

tvolball

Hate the pros. They are a bunch of  overpaid crybabies. I'm taking a knee
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Chrism305

Life long Pats fan here. My dad had season tickets in the late 70's so I earned my stripes. The price for the whole season was $97.50. today my brother pays $150 per seat per game

klamm143

PATS..........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.