What's in the mail Part VIII

Started by gitfiddl, 01/24/2018 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I figured with a new year, a new thread was in order.  I'll kick it off with the $25 La Palina Sampler I picked up from CigarPage:  a fiver each of Red Label toros, Black Label toros, and Classic robustos.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MacMac

A split with my son-in-law.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Hummm....uploads on my iPad don't seem to show in the thread...just as attachment.  :-(

appollo

Mautrak

So many little piggies.   Got a coupon from Cigar Place and couldn't pass it up.

MacMac

Nice piggies!

tfkirk

Quotegitfiddl - 1/24/2018  5:59 PM

I figured with a new year, a new thread was in order.  I'll kick it off with the $25 La Palina Sampler I picked up from CigarPage:  a fiver each of Red Label toros, Black Label toros, and Classic robustos.

Picked up 2 of those samplers, great price.

Also Thursday picked these up:
Black Label Trading Company Deliverance Nocturne Perfecto (5 x 56, NIC)   20   
Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Lancero (7 x 38, NIC)   5   
Jas Sum Kral Zlatno Sonce Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)   5   
La Palina Classic (PDR) Robusto (5 x 52, DR)   10   
La Palina Red Label Toro (6 x 50, DR)   10   
La Palina Black Label Toro (6 x 50, DR)   10   
Caldwell Cigar Co. Long Live The King My Style is Jalapeno (7.25 x 40, DR)   1
Southern Draw Cigars Jacob's Ladder Toro (6 x 52, NIC)   1   
Providencia Cigars El Santo Toro (6 x 52, HON)   1   
Foundation Cigar Co. El Gueguense The Wise Man Robusto Maduro (5.5 x 50, NIC)   1   
Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Mi Querida Ancho Corto (5 x 52, NIC)   1   
Black Label Trading Company Deliverance Nocturne Perfecto (5 x 56, NIC)   2   
Black Label Trading Company Deliverance Nocturne Salomon Snub Nose (6.25 x 56, NIC)   2   
Black Label Trading Company Deliverance Nocturne Short Salomon Snub Nose (4.75 x 56, NIC)   2   
Casa Turrent Serie 1973 Gran Robusto (5.75 x 52, MEX)   2   
Casa Turrent 1973 Gran Toro   2   
Casa Turrent Serie 1901 Torpedo (5.5 x 50, MEX)   2   
Casa Turrent Serie 1901 Robusto (5.25 x 50, MEX)   2   
Casa Turrent 1942 Torpedo   2   Casa Turrent 1942 Robusto   2   
Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua 5.5x54 (5.5 x 54, NIC) 1
Drew Estate Florida Sun Grown (FSG) Robusto (5 x 54, NIC) 1
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) My Father The Judge Toro (6 x 56, NIC) 1
Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Doble Tres (5.5 x 44, DR) 1

Today:
Ave Maria Divinia - 10 pk very good creamy smoke at a great price also not the $15 to $18 price. I never pass them up at the $5 to $7 price I don't need the coffins.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

gitfiddl

Got a pound and a quarter of bulk pipe baccy today:  8oz Lane 1-Q, 4oz Lane Very Cherry, and 4oz each of Sutliff 1-M Vanilla and Peach Cobbler.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Deener27

Got a couple of things late last week.  Been pretty busy as of late and cannot pass up cigar page (which is the new devil's site for sure).

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

toby2

hey at the prices they are going for on eBay i could always sell  a few to pay for the rest... is it a lifetime supply? it will have to be. 

gitfiddl

Got my $10 KFC Palio cutter and a couple nifty $2.50 Alec Bradley dual torches from CI today.

gitfiddl

Got one of those $5 5 Vegas samplers, the $40 deal on ten La Boheme Pittore robustos plus a $20 gift card, and two more $2.50 torch lighters today from CI.

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 3/10/2018  1:39 PM

hey at the prices they are going for on eBay i could always sell  a few to pay for the rest... is it a lifetime supply? it will have to be. 

McClelland Frog Morton?

junglepete

Quotegitfiddl - 5/31/2018  8:33 PM

Got one of those $5 5 Vegas samplers, the $40 deal on ten La Boheme Pittore robustos plus a $20 gift card, and two more $2.50 torch lighters today from CI.

Nice deal  :smoker2:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

toby2

all these years and this was the first box i've ever seen for sale. 

thx again Troy. these will end up in trades, passes and Secret Santa for years to come.

the last few i got were sold to me by Senor Pablo himself many moons ago. 

appollo

Nice!!I have one I got in a pass but haven.t smoked it yet. :-)

shakinghorizons

PETE314

First buy in quite some time!!!  Some H.Upmann Yarguera's...Famous had a great deal on them and they look delicious...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Chefjohn

A little something to christen my wineador.

0658-F0-B1-7-D44-4-B21-8592-055-C28-CA8-ACC
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Kent and I had a friendly wager on the Dodgers-Brewers series.  This came just in time to ease my world series pain a little, thanks Kent, a couple in here I've wanted to try!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

PETE314

You know...I am still not quite back to where I can just go and buy cigars anytime I want.   It's ok...I have plenty for now...LOL....But I tell you the Devil Site certainly isn't making it easy...If you are a La Palina Fan...check out this deal....  https://www.cigarbid.com/a/la-palina-maduro-cigars/3016598/
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.