Festool + Humidor = Festoomidor

Started by c9belayer, 02/06/2018 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c9belayer

Hey herfers!

I just finished some shop cabinets that hold my Festool collection of tools-in-gray-boxes. It's a tool-geek thing.

shop-built sysports

But hey - what's that brown box latch? Whaaaat? It's not Festool Kool-Aid green?! What the deuce?!?

Check it out: 

Festoomidor 

Surprise! There are shop smokes snuzzled comfortably in my new Festoomidor!!!

-- c9belayer

ninfiction

I had to Google Festool. Sweet place to hide a humidor though...and you might be ocd, damn that is a clean shop.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

Cool,and I have to agree with Brian you might be ocd. :biggrin:

toby2

very tidy! my work benches looked like that once.....

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 2/6/2018  1:01 PM

I had to Google Festool. Sweet place to hide a humidor though...and you might be ocd, damn that is a clean shop.

Jesus!!!  And I thought Team Penske's Indycar Haulers were OCD organized. :-0  :-0  :-0  :drool:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

pferg

Quotetoby2 - 2/6/2018  4:31 PM

very tidy! my work benches looked like that once.....

My bench only looked like that once.... when i first built my shed and the bench

God i wish i had a clean organised area like this though. i think i need a garage for that though

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cfickter

Like a bunch here had no idea what a Festool was.  But looked it up and pretty cool.  Well beyond my meager needs and talents
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

I don't think my garage has ever looked like that, and cool humidor idea. :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

QuoteCfickter - 2/7/2018  9:19 AM

Like a bunch here had no idea what a Festool was.  But looked it up and pretty cool.  Well beyond my meager needs and talents

^^ What he said . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.