ABOUT US

WHO WE ARE?
CONTACT US
ADVERTISE

RSS FEEDS

FORUMS
REVIEWS

SPONSORS

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "If you kiss a cigar, it will kiss you back. If you treat it like a dog, it will turn around and bite you." George Brightman
- (Added by: freakydeakydutchman)

Pipe Baccy swap?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Non-Cigar Related -> Pipe GeeksMessage format

millarddj
Posted 2/6/2018 2:44 PM (#733428)
Subject: Pipe Baccy swap?

Expert

Feedback Rating: 83

Badges:
You all know by now that I'm sample and swap crazy, and I've picked up a few pipe tobaccos that I've tried that just haven't suited me. I thought I'd check to see if any of the Pipe Geeks might be interested.

Most notably, I have about 3.5 oz of Cornell & Diehl Pegasus on offer. A very well-regarded burley blend, but I'm finding that heavy burleys are not my thing so much as English, Balkans, and VAs. I also have:

- a couple oz of C&D Haunted Bookshop, bulk - another one that's good enough for me to smoke occasionally, but very burley-forward
- a couple oz each of a couple of Boswell's aromatic blends, including Chocolate Cream, Pennsylvania Dutch Treat, and Berry Cobbler.
- A number of aromatic blends in particular that I'd be happy to make a sampler out of

I'm interested in most things I haven't tried, and am trying to move toward sealed tins to cellar for a time as I work through what I have open. Happy to trade in your favor, and happy to include cigars and/or discuss. I realize the pipe community here is very small, so no worries if the three other pipe smokers aren't interested.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
freakydeakydutchman
Posted 2/7/2018 9:24 AM (#733460 - in reply to #733428)
Subject: Re: Pipe Baccy swap?

Elite Veteran

Feedback Rating: 12

Badges:
SO what were you thinking.. swap by weight? Because I have a few opened tins that I store in manson jars that proberly I wont smoke.
millarddj
Posted 2/7/2018 10:19 AM (#733463 - in reply to #733460)
Subject: Re: Pipe Baccy swap?

Expert

Feedback Rating: 83

Badges:
freakydeakydutchman - 2/7/2018 11:24 AM

SO what were you thinking.. swap by weight? Because I have a few opened tins that I store in manson jars that proberly I wont smoke.

By weight and/or adjusted for price point is good. If you have some jarred stuff that you aren't interested in, shoot me a pm and let me know what you've got.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Connect with us:             Del.icio.us

Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |  Cigar Passes  |  Cigar Database  |  Virtual Humidor  |  Forums 

Copyright © 2007-2018 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.    Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service