Pipe Baccy swap?

Started by millarddj, 02/06/2018 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

You all know by now that I'm sample and swap crazy, and I've picked up a few pipe tobaccos that I've tried that just haven't suited me. I thought I'd check to see if any of the Pipe Geeks might be interested.

Most notably, I have about 3.5 oz of Cornell & Diehl Pegasus on offer. A very well-regarded burley blend, but I'm finding that heavy burleys are not my thing so much as English, Balkans, and VAs. I also have:

- a couple oz of C&D Haunted Bookshop, bulk - another one that's good enough for me to smoke occasionally, but very burley-forward
- a couple oz each of a couple of Boswell's aromatic blends, including Chocolate Cream, Pennsylvania Dutch Treat, and Berry Cobbler.
- A number of aromatic blends in particular that I'd be happy to make a sampler out of

I'm interested in most things I haven't tried, and am trying to move toward sealed tins to cellar for a time as I work through what I have open. Happy to trade in your favor, and happy to include cigars and/or discuss. I realize the pipe community here is very small, so no worries if the three other pipe smokers aren't interested.  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

freakydeakydutchman

SO what were you thinking.. swap by weight? Because I have a few opened tins that I store in manson jars that proberly I wont smoke.
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

millarddj

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 2/7/2018  11:24 AM

SO what were you thinking.. swap by weight? Because I have a few opened tins that I store in manson jars that proberly I wont smoke.

By weight and/or adjusted for price point is good. If you have some jarred stuff that you aren't interested in, shoot me a pm and let me know what you've got.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.