Great customer service

Started by tfkirk, 02/07/2018 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfkirk

Ordered a sampler of Mombacho 10th Anniversary from a retailer (don't know if I can say the retailer or not) they were out of them sent me a nice email explaining the situation gave me 20% off and free shipping on my next order. Class act by them. But ended up ordering more this time out.

The Collective - 5 Pack      
Protocol by Cubariqueno Cigar Company - Toro 6 x 52 / 5 Pack      
Probable Cause by Cubariqueno Cigar Company - Robusto 5 x 52 / 5 Pack

Pretty sure you can figure out what retailer I'm talking about. Again classy move.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

05Venturer

you can put what you think of online retailers here  

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?board=58.0

:thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Always good to let other Geeks know who has been god and who has been naughty.
I had a bad experience with Cigar Federation this week as it took them 3 days to reply to an order I was trying to place and that was after two follow up emails.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

QuoteCfickter - 2/9/2018  11:02 AM  Always good to let other Geeks know who has been god and who has been naughty. I had a bad experience with Cigar Federation this week as it took them 3 days to reply to an order I was trying to place and that was after two follow up emails.

Guys reporting when they have a problem with an online retailer is very helpful. I've never ordered from Cigar Federation but I started to look closely at their emails. Now I have second thoughts.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tfkirk

Cigar Federation, their response.

Hello Thomas,

We are so very sorry to inform you that our inventory on the Mombacho 10th Anniversary was goofed up yesterday and we are forced to refund your order. We have issued you a one time discount code for 20% off your entire next order. Your discount code is #$@% We have also sent you a Mombacho Liga Meastro Pre-Release cigar and a Tatuaje Series P Sumatra cigar to help make up for our mistake. Again, our sincere apologies for our goof up.

Thank for your understanding,
Sam
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.