Where is Nick Foles?

Started by amigodecigars, 02/12/2018 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

I want to send the Eagles QB some cigars!  Tom Brady & his wife are vacationing in Costa Rica, they have been coming here since 2007.                                        
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Brlesq

Is that where the losers go?  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

biggsy16

Have you seen her? Toms doing alright
Never done being a Dad

appollo

Quotebiggsy16 - 2/12/2018  7:41 PM

Have you seen her? Toms doing alright
2nd that :thumbsup:

nirab

5 rings, he's far from a loser...but, I still don't like him much!  :biggrin: His wife on the other hand, I could learn to live with!  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

amigodecigars

I was sent Nick Foles mailing address in NJ. so I have a 5er going out that he can give to one of his lineman.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Cigary

He's at Disneyland with the wife and kids.....as far as Brady and Company...I saw them this morning at the breakfast buffet.  Tom looked a bit disheveled...Gisele looked amazing as always ( me....I was in the bushes taking photos ) don't judge me!

amigodecigars

QuoteCigary - 2/14/2018  12:06 PM  He's at Disneyland with the wife and kids.....as far as Brady and Company...I saw them this morning at the breakfast buffet.  Tom looked a bit disheveled...Gisele looked amazing as always ( me....I was in the bushes taking photos ) don't judge me!
And when Tom yelled, "Green 19, Green 19", you ran out of the bushes and jumped in the pool.  ??

Cigary

Quoteamigodecigars - 2/14/2018  1:28 PM  
QuoteCigary - 2/14/2018  12:06 PM  He's at Disneyland with the wife and kids.....as far as Brady and Company...I saw them this morning at the breakfast buffet.  Tom looked a bit disheveled...Gisele looked amazing as always ( me....I was in the bushes taking photos ) don't judge me!
And when Tom yelled, "Green 19, Green 19", you ran out of the bushes and jumped in the pool.  ??

Pretty much!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.