Drew Estate Tabak...

Started by PETE314, 02/23/2018 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

I have never been much for infused cigars....But I had one of the Robusto Negra's the other day and I really enjoyed the heck out of it...My wife , who enjoys the smell of my cigars LOVED the smell from this one...I am now excited to try the other's in the line.

From those who have had them...how do the different line (Dulce, Redeye, Con Leche, Cafecitas...) differ from the Negra...All the reviews seem to make it appear that these are all the same cigar...LMAO

Also...I have a small humidor set aside for the infused cigars to keep them separate from my regular stash...These Tabaks are probably the only infused cigars I plan on getting...right now at least...Should I keep these different lines in the same humidor?  (separated?? or does it matter??)  I don't necessarily physically separate all of my regular cigars...but with infused...is it any different???

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Cfickter

Pete, I am not an infused cigar person.  But you need to smoke what you like and like what you smoke
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rebecca Silverwolf

The Negra are maduro, the Dulce are shade grown wrappers, Red Eye are triple ligero, Cafecitas are cigarillos and come in a tin, and the Cafe Con Leche has a combined maduro and shade wrapper.

I also keep my infused sticks separate from the non-infused. The scent will transfer, and if all you are getting is the Tabak Especial, keeping them all together will help keep the scent and flavor from diffusing so much. (In my experience.)
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

05Venturer

I really like the Red Eye the best followed by the Negra.
The Tabaks are the only infused cigar that I don't worry about segregating from my non infused cigars and I have never had a problem.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

If those are the only ones you have just keep them in a closed ziplock in your regular humi. No transfer will occur................
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

QuotePETE314 - 2/23/2018  9:54 AM

I have never been much for infused cigars....But I had one of the Robusto Negra's the other day and I really enjoyed the heck out of it...My wife , who enjoys the smell of my cigars LOVED the smell from this one...I am now excited to try the other's in the line.

From those who have had them...how do the different line (Dulce, Redeye, Con Leche, Cafecitas...) differ from the Negra...All the reviews seem to make it appear that these are all the same cigar...LMAO

Also...I have a small humidor set aside for the infused cigars to keep them separate from my regular stash...These Tabaks are probably the only infused cigars I plan on getting...right now at least...Should I keep these different lines in the same humidor?  (separated?? or does it matter??)  I don't necessarily physically separate all of my regular cigars...but with infused...is it any different???

10 pack of Tabak Negras on cigarpage for $36 , good price if your looking to grab more brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

PETE314

Yeah I have a few bids in... Lol

I won a 5pack of belicoso negras for 16...grabbed a 10 pack of MUWATs and another 5 pack of Kristoff Kristania maduros...

I am a happy camper...lol

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

toby2

used to love the Short Shots for breakfast with coffee when they were $50 a box. been a while though.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.