All the room you will ever need...

Started by PETE314, 02/28/2018 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

toby2

i would love to find those local

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 2/28/2018  7:14 AM

Agreed!!!

I think it's funny that it is listed as being 48 FEET wide, lol.

Brlesq

Yeah but they only have 2 of them for sale.  :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Joelala

QuoteBrlesq - 2/28/2018  10:00 PM

Yeah but they only have 2 of them for sale.  :-(

LOL awesome :dancing:
Joe

nirab

That's a steal! Pete, I'd put it in my garage until I found a place for it.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bstessl

48ft wide... That IS a lot of space!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

klamm143

...........Maybe someday????..........but for now its 50 to 150 CT's and Tupperware.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nirab

Someone, anyone...buy this thing!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jay'D

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/28/2018  7:53 AM

Quotetoby2 - 2/28/2018  7:14 AM

Agreed!!!

I think it's funny that it is listed as being 48 FEET wide, lol.

Thats a house
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

PETE314

OH CRAP!!!!!

They just reduced the price to $600/ea

My wife is going to KILL ME!!!! 

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

BEST WIFE EVER!!!!  Not only am I about to go after one of these...I am essentially getting a Birthday gift from her.  My B-day is in the beginning of May.   Arranging a time to go out and look at them now!!!!!

PETE314

OK...so now that I have decided to go after this.....need a little advice...

First...Humidification...When I look at the picture...I notice that there already was a humidification device already in there...I don't know what kind it is nor if it will come with the humidor itself.  So concerning a worst case scenario  what would you look to for humidification.  Being 36 cubic ft (outside dimensions but close enough)  I figure I would be in the "Oasis Magna" size...Does Hydra have something in this size?  I see that Le Veil has a couple systems in this size...  Moist n aire is another name I am familiar with...Suggestions???  Low maintenance is one of the larger qualities I will be looking for.  What about adding boveda packs and or beads on each level to try and keep things even...good idea???

Secondly, Air flow.  I plan to use some usb fans on a timer to circulate the air.  This is similar to what I did with my little wineador.  I am really liking these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJ2J2K0/?coliid=I1M71EE63KP015&colid=2WXH4H4MMRY2R&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it   Are 2 fans enough or would 4 on a usb hub make better sense? what about positioning?

Lastly...anyone consider a window tint on their cabinets.  I mean I know many of us have glass on their smaller humidors...But I figure something like this is a lot more light to consider...

Thanks for any advice.... 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.