Move cigars to new humidors

Started by ricoishere, 03/13/2018 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricoishere

I created a new humidor, however certain cigars can be moved where as others can't. I get an error message, says curren6t location and destination are the same.
Any idea why this might be happening?
I got way too many cigars, too much booze, not many friends. Life is GRAND.
-Rico

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

My humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=ricoishere

PETE314

Well not being overly familiar with your issue.  How many total humidors have you created?  I ask because if  you have HumiA, B, and C and the issue only happens when moving from HumiA...then maybe there is a place to start.  Or maybe it is whenever you move to Humi C.  Check the naming conventions you are using for your humidors.  Try not to use special characters like apostrophe's, commas, and quotes...These are special characters that are used in the SQL Language and can potentially mess up any dynamically created code that performs the move.  A workaround would definitely be a manual create of the cigar in the new humidor and manually delete the cigar in the old...But you are probably already doing that...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

junglepete

If it is still an issue, contact SenorPablo and he should be able to resolve it.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.