May Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 03/24/2018 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by clami (Clay)

The Cigar: Warped Flor Del Valle Las Brumas (4.5 x 48)

The Specs:

Nicaraguan Puro

The Hype:

Warped Cigars proudly presents their first blend that won't come from their famed El Titan de Bronze factory in Miami. Why, you ask? Because this scrumptious morsel is a Nicaraguan puro, and as such, it comes from its country of origin. Flor del Valle is being made in Nicaragua at the Casa Fernandez Factory.

It's time to clear a spot in your humi, because Flor de Valle is super legit. A Nicaraguan binder and core of Corojo '99 and Criollo '98 filler tobacco is topped with a Corojo '99 wrapper. Anganorsa tobacco is used for the entire cigar. Pepper and honey tickle the cockles of your taste buds, and the overall experience is medium in body. This well-constructed, expertly rendered handmade is just another jewel in the Warped Cigars crown.

Due Date: April 25th., 2018

The Reviewers:

First 5 Active Members to call it. ACTIVE: Check in every few days or so. Veteran or plus status. One Newbie. Must not have done a Geek Critique review in Feb. Mar. or April.

1. chrism305 (Chris)
2. ninfiction (Brian)
3. toby2 (Toby)
4. tvolball (Troy
5. jharrisx5 (Jason)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Clay for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin  :cigarman:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

If being from the GWN is no problem ,I would like to throw my hat in the mix.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

clami

clami

tvolball

I'd be interested if you'll have me. Had warped oso from music city an loved it. Would like to try another
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

clami

bstessl

Pick Me!!  I thought I had June though... lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

tvolball

Wow the due date is more then a month before the review month

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 3/24/2018  11:06 PM

You do.  This thread should be titled the May GC.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

QuoteDeener27 - 3/25/2018  12:23 PM

Quotebstessl - 3/24/2018  11:06 PM

You do.  This thread should be titled the May GC.
This^^^^^^
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

junglepete

My bad guys...this IS the May Geek Critique...changes made.  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

We'll give it a couple of days for one Newbie to join in.  bstessl (Brian), sorry, you did one this month (March)
Guru of Frugality

Chrism305

It's been a while for me. I'll jump in if there is still room. If not no worries.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

MusicCity

Same. I might just buy one locally and play along from home anyway :)

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

clami

looks like a great lineup!  Thanks for taking this on.  Packages will go out in the morning.

ninfiction

Package arrived today. Thanks for the hitch hikers! Looking forward to smoking this one soon.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Chrism305

package arrived today as well. Don't mind my post in the bombing section.

tvolball

My package arrived as well. Thanks for the riders. I'll put them to good use.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.