Springtime for the Helluvit (Parte Tres)

Started by 05Venturer, 03/24/2018 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Springtime for the Helluvit (Parte Tres)'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

It's that time of year again. Time to fire up my 3rd annual  Springtime for the Helluvit Pass.
Shoot a "Request to Join" and lets see who's in this year.
Newbies welcome if you meet the criteria specified in the pass details.  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 3/25/2018  12:47 PM

I added myself via super powers.

:lmao:

Riiiigggghhhhtttt

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Kent

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

6 of us in.
Plenty of room for more. :biggrin:
Kent

StogieDad

Should be fun, thanks for having me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Quotejharrisx5 - 3/26/2018  7:08 PM

Can I play

You're In   :dancing:
Kent

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Pretty good list of Geeks forming here!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

Would like to get a few more in this Geeks.
Gonna try to fire this up in about a week.
Come on in the water is fine. :rocker:
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

Kid Montana

Request sent.  Its been a while since I've been in a pass.

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

9 in so far gonna give it a few more days then will set the order and get this moving.
Still room for a few more.
 :smoker:
Kent

headfirst

Looking like a great pass Kent with a bunch of stud geeks signed up, wish I could say I had time to play but life is pretty hectic these days.  Thanks for the invite, have fun fellas!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Pass order is set up, gonna send it Westward Ho to a Smurf to start it off.
Anyone that sees any problem with the order and needs to be moved let me know and we can work something out.
Plan to get it out this coming weekend.
Still time to add in a few more if any late comers decide to jump in.
I will post here when it is in the hands of the USPS.
Kent

Cfickter

05Venturer

Just picked up another fine geek to bring us into double digits
Kent

05Venturer

Pass is headed to Smurfville (AKA Valley Springs ,CA)

usps tracking# 9405803699300619270269

Kent

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.