Today's smoke April 2018

Started by MusicCity, 04/01/2018 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicCity

05Venturer

Bolivar (Cuban) Belicosos Finos  to top off a full belly of Easter Dinner
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

Mark Twain No. 1 (7 x 50, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

benchjockey

AVO Syncro Nicaragua Fogata Toro
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

toby2

herfed some Ortega Serie D #7 Natural with toby3. are these still in production? these have to be at least five years old. like smoking brown sugar. and very smooth. who says age doesn't do anything.....

klamm143

CAO Flathead V770 Big Block (7 x 70, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

Kristoff Connecticut Robusto

ntanner

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Piramide Fino
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

StogieDad

Punch Punch of the Cuban variety
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Flatbed Track 7 Connecticut...damn, I forgot how good these are!!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

Partagas Black Label Bravo (4.5 x 54, DR)
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

And a ----Mark Twain Memoir No. 2 (6 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

Cfickter

Last night a Flatbed Henshaw Street
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Dukes

Cfickter

Roma Craft Aquitaine Knuckledragger
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

Sancho Panza Triple Anejo Robusto (5 x 54, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

benchjockey

05Venturer

A. Flores (by Pinar del Rio) Serie Privada Capa Habano SP52 Robusto while plowing snow AGAIN
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea White - Corojo Torpedo
Kent

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

Sons of Anarchy Black Crown Robusto.  Thanks Corey!

I'd rather have a cigar...

tfkirk

Rainy but warm day in NE Pa. Yesterday (Monday) had 4 inches of snow in the early am was melted by 2 pm go figure.

La Palina El Diario K.B. (Kill Bill)
Naked Series Blonde Bombshell   
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

itompkins

Caldwell Cigar Co. Blind Man's Bluff Corona Gorda

benchjockey

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.