Name My Humidor Contest....Time to VOTE!!!!

Started by PETE314, 04/11/2018 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name My Humidor Contest....Time to VOTE!!!!

Shangri-La

PETE314

Here it is....it was chore to reduce the field to this group...I can't thank you enough for participating.  Voting will end at 3:00pm Eastern Time on Wednesday the 18th...I will pick a favorite of mine...I haven't figured that one out yet...that person will receive a nice little mailbox remover...and you will get to choose a lucky person who will also receive free mailbox removal as well.  Who knows...maybe one person gets a double whammy!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

They're all good - hard to decide! Good luck guys and thanks for the contest!

benchjockey

Thanks for the fun contest. Lots of good choices.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

Man, this is a tough one, y'all came up with some great names! Thanks for the contest Pete!!

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Lots of good names, thanks for the contest
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Thanks for the contest Pete.Some Great names there.

klamm143

Thanks for a great contest - Good Luck everyone.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

PETE314

Commanding lead for "Winston"!!!!...just a couple days left for voting!!!

PETE314

LAST DAY FOR VOTING!!!!  I will close the voting at 3:00 pm (Eastern time) today...  So get your last votes in...Good Luck to All...

PETE314

Congratulations Junglepete for winning the Naming contest!!!!  "Winston" is definitely  a perfect name for this humidor.  It is bigger than life and a definite force to deal with... Congratulations nirab...you were my personal pick with "Jobu's Cigar Box".  I really liked the Cleveland connection and now that I am in the Lowcountry of South Carolina...the voodoo ties work perfectly as well!!!  I think am going to get a bust of Churchill and a Jobu Statue and put them in the humidor!!!!  That way I can say....  Jobu, Winston.......Winston, Jobu.....Now I no wan no trouble from you two!!!!   Packages will be sent out on Saturday!!!  Thanks for participating everyone!!!

Cap10_Morgan

Congrats, guys!  And thanks for the contest, Pete.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

Great contest Pete! I think you ended up with the right name
This is not the admin you're looking for...

junglepete

cool...thanks for the fun contest!! And enjoy the humi. Cheers.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

klamm143

Congrats guys - Now Pete has a "new family member" to spend money on and claim on taxes ......
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.