Scott from Daily Cigar Deals????

Started by PETE314, 04/17/2018 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

Anyone receive an email from Scott from Daily Cigar Deals???  Anyone know or have dealt with them...Are they even real???

I just received the following email:

Hey there!

My name is Scott. You probably don’t know me, and I don’t want to come across as creepy, but hang in there with me for a moment, and I will explain the reason for my email.

I own Daily Cigar Deals, which aggregates the best cigar deals from 50 different retailers, so cigar lovers can find the best deal to save money on their cigar purchases.

I recently ran a contest online, and asked current fans to recommend people they know who loves cigars, and would benefit from Daily Cigar Deals.

That’s how I got your email :)

Before I did anything, I wanted to personally email you and make sure you smoked cigars, and if you were interested in Daily Cigar Deals.

The last thing I want is to not be welcome in your inbox. If you like cigars, and want to save money, then I can help.

So…

If this sounds like something that won't benefit you, you can Click HERE and you won't receive another email from me.

The last thing I want is to not to be welcome in your inbox. If that is the case, I’m sorry, and you won’t hear from me again.

Any questions, reply to this email and I will get back to you ASAP.

Keep Er’ Lit, 

Scott (Shooter) 

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Brlesq

I got the same one a couple of weeks ago.  Seems to be legit.  Now I get a "daily deal summary" email from him most days.  Its the same thing that BlackIrish used to do here on CG in a thread called "Today's Deals"
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

yeah i got it too. one every now and then wouldn't be too bad but everyday is spam IMO. i unsubscribed. good luck to him though. i respect get up and go for sure.

headfirst

I get one a couple times a week from Grayson Ervin, he's associated with amazing cigar bargains.  He's found a couple deals I didn't see that I ended up biting on...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

Both of those guys are from r/cigars - Reddit. They aren't selling anything but they make money of clicks. If you look at the links in the emails and their websites they are not always direct links. The deals are all legit though.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

PETE314

Thanks for the info guys....I knew someone would have the low-down
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

shakinghorizons

I couldn't stand daily "specials" emails about cigars......no thanks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.