"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Opus X

Started by Silverstix, 04/18/2018 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

No "deals" really to be had, but they have them available if that's your thing.  I scooped up a 5'er of the Fuente Fuente, I usually like to get a 5 pack once a year if I can to put them away

https://www.cigarpage.com/fuente-opus-x-all-fivers-ship-free.html  

shakinghorizons

Thanks for posting Tom - once they're available, they don't stick around very long.

MusicCity

Man those are some prices on the Hemingways - if anyone wants to split lmk.

Silverstix

QuoteMusicCity - 4/18/2018  10:35 PM  Man those are some prices on the Hemingways - if anyone wants to split lmk.

Those guys have killer prices on Hemingways CONSISTENTLY.  Love the short story  :smoker2:

MusicCity

Maybe they fell off a ship? :?:

Silverstix

junglepete

QuoteMusicCity - 4/19/2018  2:14 PM

Maybe they fell off a ship? :?:

Wherever they fell from, they are the real deal. I grab myself 5 or 10 from time to time because it is the perfect short smoke when I don't want something too heavy before bed, and flavorful too. It is also a great stick for friends or company who do not indulge in cigars as often as I do but like to participate from time to time. A great all around stick for a competitive price.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

That's one AF that does not tempt me at all.  Not a Cameroon fan.  Now what did get me was the deal JR has on the Diamond Crown toro sampler, 4 toros for $20?  Yeah, I'll take 3 of those thank you. :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cigary

Check out OVTC from time to time ....call em as the Fuente Fuentes are $13.38   when in stock.  I usually grab a bakers dozen of the Reserva d'Chateau   7   48   Rosado   Single   $17.31...once a year and end up smoking 4 of them and then resting/aging the rest.  So far over the years I've got about 100.....sooooo goood!

tvolball

I've got 4 or 5 of the Opus Fuente Fuente put away. Around Christmas my local B&M gets them in. There expensive but man are they good.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

headfirst

QuoteCigary - 4/20/2018  6:15 AM

Check out OVTC from time to time ....call em as the Fuente Fuentes are $13.38   when in stock.  I usually grab a bakers dozen of the Reserva d'Chateau   7   48   Rosado   Single   $17.31...once a year and end up smoking 4 of them and then resting/aging the rest.  So far over the years I've got about 100.....sooooo goood!

What's OVTC?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Old Virginia Tobacco Company

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.