DAVIDOF

Started by tfkirk, 04/23/2018 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfkirk

Might have been posted before but 1st time I'm seeing this,

DAVIDOFF ORO BLANCO $500 a cigar. Is this right?
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Deener27

Quotetfkirk - 4/23/2018  9:20 PM

Might have been posted before but 1st time I'm seeing this,

DAVIDOFF ORO BLANCO $500 a cigar. Is this right?

Yep.  Looks like it.  They don't look all that great in the open box picture.

:-0  :crazy:  https://us.davidoffgeneva.com/All-Brands/Davidoff/Davidoff-Oro-Blanco-Toro/p/46649

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cfickter

Are they trying to be the next Gurkha?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

for the middle east and china i bet.

Silverstix

I love Davidoff, yes they are notoriously expensive, but this literally made me LOL.  I'll pass on this one

shakinghorizons

The Oro Blanco is a unique experience. Is it worth $500? No, nothing you set fire to is worth $500 IMO. Luckily I was able to purchase one at a discount from the Davidoff rep due to the box being dented. Even at the price I paid, I would never pay for another - and would feel guilty being gifted one. If I had smoked it blind, it screams Davidoff, but nothing more than that. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but $500 is crazy.

The Burn Ward

I like Davidoff but that is insane. I see people pay upwards of $500 on a single bottle of beer, so there is a market.

Mautrak

Never had a $500 cigar.  I doubt/hope I never will.

But this, for some reason, reminds me of the old joke of the person filing an insurance claim for his cigars that were burned in a fire, and then the insurance company suing him for arson.  Because the only way I'd enjoy a $500 cigar is if someone else paid for it.  And I still don't think I could enjoy it knowing someone else paid that for it!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.