How do I join a pass?

Started by PurosIndios1, 04/28/2018 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurosIndios1

Again I'm new so forgive me, but like the sound of this pass concept, seems like a great way to try free cigars, how do I get into one??

05Venturer

QuotePurosIndios1 - 4/28/2018  12:18 AM

Again I'm new so forgive me, but like the sound of this pass concept, seems like a great way to try free cigars, how do I get into one??

First off this in not a way to try FREE cigars. And you should be around more than a day on the forum and get to know a few members.

And read these

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=15

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=37

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

The cigars are only free if you steal the pass
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

So Roberto why don't you tell us a little about yourself in the newbie into forum?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

So, all passes have rules some more well defined and more strict. All rules are set by the moderators so they can vary by preference. One rule most all passes have is based onpoints or level of Geek.
My suggestions are 2
A. Spend some time in the community, participate in threads, like me mentioned earlier go to the new I found and tell us about your self
And 3, look thru past passes look at the puts and takes, read the threads. Learn the ropes and mostly what not to do
99.9% of Geeks are great and can be tolerant to a level. But all are willing to help
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.