Burt young's cigar

Started by mvp91, 05/07/2018 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvp91

Here is Burt Young in 1982 smoking a cigar...which brand is this?? I've been looking forever online but can't seem to find it.

A larger photo :  http://alextorreslog.blogspot.com/2014/05/burt-young-cigar-freak.html

Deener27

Howdy.  Welcome to CG.

No clue on the cigar there.   :confused:

Tell us a bit about yourself...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

QuoteCfickter - 5/10/2018  6:41 AM

:bump:
:lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

The Burn Ward

I spent some time looking through bands from the past and the 80's specifically with no luck.

nathanw13

I actually spent a couple hours digging through the databases I could find (because this is really the kind of thing I love to do) but no luck.
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.