$15 Sampler from Holt's

Started by gitfiddl, 05/16/2018 06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Some good cigars at a great price from Holt's:  

Sampler includes:
1 - Avo Robusto (5 x 50)
1 - Baccarat Rothschild (5 x 50)
1 - Hoyo de Monterrey Rothschild (4.5 x 50)
1 - La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro (5.5 x 54)
1 - Macanudo Hyde Park Café (5.5 x 49)
1 - Montecristo Robusto Larga (5.75 x 50)
1 - Oliva Master Blends 3 Churchill (7 x 50)
1 - Punch Vintage #35 (6 x 50)
1 - Rocky Patel Royale Robusto (5 x 52)
1 - The Griffin's Robusto (5 x 50)

https://www.holts.com/promo/10-cigar-super-sampler.html?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_campaign=high&utm_term=fathers18

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nathanw13

Yup. I plan on picking one up on my next order. It says limit one per customer, but from what I understand they don't really care as long as you limit it to one per order. Looks good to me!
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

junglepete

I'll tag that on to my next order for sure. Good deal, thanks Dave.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

shakinghorizons

Cigary

That $7 S/H really frustrates me...

jagfandaddy

that is a pretty good deal
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

gitfiddl

QuoteCigary - 5/17/2018  5:01 PM

That $7 S/H really frustrates me...

So it's ten good cigars at $2.20 each...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Looks like a good deal.....

But I will say it.....

Stopped buying samplers years ago, a few good cigars, a few I would smoke but maybe still not enjoy so much, and a few that will sit in the humidor until I give them away......

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Looks like a good deal.....

But I will say it.....

Stopped buying samplers years ago, a few good cigars, a few I would smoke but maybe still not enjoy so much, and a few that will sit in the humidor until I give them away......

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Did you say something, Don?

:biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.