New Humidor!

Started by nathanw13, 05/16/2018 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanw13

Meant to post earlier - I visited my mom's on Mother's Day, and had a convo about cigars with my brother. He's been smoking a bit longer than I have, and the subject of humidors came up. I mentioned the Tupperdor I was putting together, and he asked if I would like to take home the spare box he had sitting around.

Now I gotta fill this thing up!!

Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

that is very nice looking
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Very nice.That is some brother you got. :thumbsup:

benchjockey

Good looking piece. Have fun filling it up.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

shakinghorizons

That's a very nice gift! Wow!

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Cap10_Morgan

Wow!  What a great brother and a great problem to have! (Filling it up)
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

klamm143

:dancing: NICEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................. :bigthumbs:
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Very nice!  Stick around here and it will be full before you know it!  Too many enablers around here...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

Damn! Great gift.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Silverstix

That's a VERY nice brother you have there.  Enjoy it!!  A little side story - when I was 18 and moved out of my parents house, my parents bought me a loveseat for my new apartment.  It was nothing extravagant, a few hundred bucks.  Few years later, I moved into another apartment, and the loveseat came with me. A few years after that, having met my wife (girlfriend at the time), we were going to be moving into our own place together.  We wouldn't have a spot for the loveseat anymore, so I sold it to my younger brother for $50.  That's right, I sold the now almost 10 year old loveseat that my parents bought for me to my own brother  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: I never expected him to go for it, but he didn't bat an eye lol

toby2

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.