Summer time, and the living's easy (A check in from a Canadian Cigargeek out of hibernation)

Started by Vanilla Gorilla, 05/18/2018 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla Gorilla

Man oh man! Summer time is a sight for sore eyes! Since late April I've smoked 24 cigars. Various sizes, brands and my small desktop humi is no longer keeping quantity that I can actually put some miles on my sticks with. (I can't age them). The snow leaving and the nice weather has renewed my passion for cigar smoking again. I've been waiting alllllll winter for this. Next up on the docket is going to be my Monte Cristo #4s. Aging them since December when a friend of mine gave me a box of them for helping him through a rough time. 

Cheers geeks! I've got a boat load of reviews to add to the database. Anxious to post them for all to read!

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Cap10_Morgan

Welcome back to the world.  Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer so far.  As for me, Florida is about to get so hot, I GO into hibernation, lol.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Beegerply

Glad to hear that the snow is gone and your able to get out. Smoke till you drop and enjoy.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Silverstix

woooooo it's a beautiful thing aint it???  Been enjoying real nice weather the last few weeks here in the NE.... raining all this week, but at least it aint friggin negative 0 anymore!!!

klamm143

WELCOME BACK........only 24 cigars????  Time to catch back up on the "burn"....
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.