CAO Sopranos Figurados

Started by Jackal, 03/29/2010 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Holt's is clearancing out the Sopranos Limited Edition Sampler for $50.

If you want some unique shaped cigars, here is your chance.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

I've been wanting to get some of these. Too bad my cigar budget is kaput right now. Time to start scowering the furniture for loose change! :biggrin:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Dave S.

Are those smokable (made up word) cigars???
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

junglepete

That is certainly some nice eye candy, but I was also wondering if they smoke well?? And what about the taste?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

I've been eyeing these for a while now, but just for the novelty.  Even though I've heard they are smokeable, I wouldn't expect them to be easy to smoke  :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

I just won 3 of the 3 pack samplers or I would bite on that!

I'm putting them up to collect, they taste great but the wrappers are paper thin and tend to shred while you are smoking them.

:-(
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mountedshriner

Looks like a baseball bat, a half pint of Cordells Private Reserve and a dog tu__ :-0  Maybe I just lack the necessary gene se qua to truly appreciate cigar art! :confused:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

Quotemountedshriner - 3/29/2010  1:06 PM

Looks like a baseball bat, a half pint of Cordells Private Reserve and a dog tu__ :-0  Maybe I just lack the necessary gene se qua to truly appreciate cigar art! :confused:

I don't think that is a dog tu__.  I think that it is a virbrating personal massager.  :rolleyes:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Beegerply

QuoteJackal - 3/29/2010  3:09 PM

Quotemountedshriner - 3/29/2010  1:06 PM

I don't think that is a dog tu__.  I think that it is a virbrating personal massager.  :rolleyes:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

mountedshriner

I noticed that we both agree on the Cordell Private Reserve :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

KOAB

I have no idea if you guys are joking or not, because people were legitimitely confused on another forum I read.   It's a bullet. It changes color where the actual bullet meets the casing.

mountedshriner

QuoteKOAB - 3/30/2010  12:49 AM

I have no idea if you guys are joking or not, because people were legitimitely confused on another forum I read.   It's a bullet. It changes color where the actual bullet meets the casing.

Joking..........That's what we do 2nd best around here. First the cigars, then the laughs. :dancing:

dieselcricket

I can honestly say that I would smoke them if they were free.  Novelty cigars just aren't my thing.   :-(
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.