ATTENTION ATLANTA GEEKS

Started by 05Venturer, 06/02/2018 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I am going to be traveling thru and staying in the Atlanta area Sunday June 10th late afternoon/early evening arrival and was hoping that by chance I could possibly meet up with a Geek or 2 for a smoke  :meansmoke: and B.S:blahblah: session if anyone is available. If anyone has an idea of a good place I would be grateful for the help. Only gonna be passing thru for the evening but thought I would give it a shot to see if anyone is available. If not its no big deal    :cry:  but thought i would try. :whistle:
In looking at a map I am thinking northern Atl possibly Wiseash or Maduros, anybody have any input on these 2?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Give me as call and we can hook up at Truly Cigars, which has a Full bar.........   # in PM
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

Let me check my schedule, maybe I can get there.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 6/4/2018  10:35 AM

Let me check my schedule, maybe I can get there.

Shooting for Cigar City Sunday afternoon / evening. :cool:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.