Just Testing

Started by Chefjohn, 06/05/2018 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

Just testing posting photos.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

appollo

Kid Montana

John,

You can embed photos using html.  Replace the URL text with your photos' URL, copy and paste everything into the body of the reply:  

I'd rather have a cigar...

Kid Montana

QuoteKid Montana - 6/5/2018  12:22 PM

John,

You can embed photos using html.  Replace the URL text with your photos' URL, copy and paste everything into the body of the reply:  

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

For the love of God can we just do enough upgrade on the site so this becomes a non issue??
Not to sound like an A$$ but this has been a problem for years now.
Seriously how many threads do we have asking about posting photos. :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Quote05Venturer - 6/5/2018  6:26 PM

For the love of God can we just do enough upgrade on the site so this becomes a non issue??

Take a deep breath my friend. . . I think we are all just fine.  If its too much trouble, people just don't need to post pics. They cost Paul valuable space in memory anyway. Other cigar forums that I frequent are the same as we have here or even HARDER to post pics.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 6/5/2018  9:50 PM

Quote05Venturer - 6/5/2018  6:26 PM

Take a deep breath my friend. . . I think we are all just fine.  If its too much trouble, people just don't need to post pics. They cost Paul valuable space in memory anyway. Other cigar forums that I frequent are the same as we have here or even HARDER to post pics.

We may need Nirab to give Kent the calm so he can relax and not worry about the photos?

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.