I wonder...

Started by Kid Montana, 06/05/2018 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

...How many cigar forums are on an FBI/NSA watch list on account of all the talk about mail delivered explosives.   :lmao:  I can't be the only one who's wondered how they react about all the crazy bombing threads.   :biggrin:

I'd rather have a cigar...

junglepete

:) good question?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

benchjockey

Hadn't thought about that. Interesting.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Chefjohn

Interesting thought.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

toby2

i blv they are so overwhelmed with data that their system paralyzed its self shortly after inception. another black hole for our tax dollars. well at least the 51% of us who pay taxes.....

Cfickter

If they haven't caught one by now!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

Bombing threads (cigars) probably contribute to job security for someone somewhere...............soooo...........we are actually doing our small part to provide someone with gainful employment, maybe even, entice them to "light one up" and see what all the hub-bub is all about.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

StogieDad

Now you've done it....

Image result for federal raid

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jagfandaddy

Kinda wondered that myself
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.