cigar ring

Started by grey ghost, 06/06/2018 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grey ghost

as a former employee of havatampa cigar co, with the eli witt distribution warehouse in texas, i am in search of a ring to be reproduced for years of service.  the ring was lost.  it is of a cigar band with the etching of the havatampa cigar co logo.
any info would be appreciated.  it was originally cast by the balfour ring co.  it has since been retired, and no help seems to be forthcomong.
thanks
grey ghost

Cigary

Maybe try Etsy....https://www.etsy.com/market/cigar_band_ring

Shane Company will create rings if you supply the band...not sure what the pricing is but if you want it bad enough they'll make it.

grey ghost

I have been trying to find a photo of an actual Tampa Nugget Cigar Band in order to pursue further action on recreating the ring.  If anyone out there has a photo / image of this cigar band, I would appreciate a copy if possible.  Maybe in someone's collection, mementos?
Thanks,
Grey Ghost

05Venturer

Quotegrey ghost - 6/8/2018  8:32 AM

I have been trying to find a photo of an actual Tampa Nugget Cigar Band in order to pursue further action on recreating the ring.  If anyone out there has a photo / image of this cigar band, I would appreciate a copy if possible.  Maybe in someone's collection, mementos?
Thanks,
Grey Ghost

https://www.catawiki.com/catalog/cigar-labels/brands/tampa-nugget/4073223-tampa-nugget
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Reach out to Allison Trainer, with Cigars For Warriors. Her and her husband Andy have custom made wedding rings made from cigar bands...and they are bad ass!!...the rings are nice too!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

grey ghost

Kent, thank you very much for the link to the Tampa Nugget Cigar band photo, just what I was looking for.
Grey Ghost

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.