nirab's mystery sale...

Started by nirab, 06/08/2018 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Howdy fellow geeks! As some of you know, and some of you don't even know me, but, I started running a cigar shop last year, and with that...I have too many cigars!!! Please do not mention that last part to my wife, she is on a don't need to know basis with this hobby!!

So, I have a ton of aged stuff, and I know that I will never get around to smoking them all.  Up for sale are at least four mystery 25pks, priced at $100, plus $10 for shipping. As for what you get, well, its a mystery, duh!!! But, I have some good stuff, and I am not too good with numbers, but I excel at geek math, so there ya go. I promise that you will not be disappointed! :biggrin:  :angel:

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mautrak

Anybody that doesn't do this is a fool.  So please, four people, step up to the plate quickly so I'm not further tempted . . . .

toby2

QuoteMautrak - 6/8/2018  6:53 PM  Anybody that doesn't do this is a fool.  So please, four people, step up to the plate quickly so I'm not further tempted . . . .

yup i bet it's a good deal but on this site all this did was give the rest of us cigar hoarding whores a new idea....  :biggrin:  if i get rid of what i used to think was cool i can buy what i think is cool now!  :shy:  

Brlesq

I bet there are some real gems in these mystery packs!  

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

I'll bite.. PM forthcoming.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

pferg

im interest even though i shouldnt. PM incoming

nirab

Quotetoby2 - 6/8/2018  8:15 PM

QuoteMautrak - 6/8/2018  6:53 PM  Anybody that doesn't do this is a fool.  So please, four people, step up to the plate quickly so I'm not further tempted . . . .

yup i bet it's a good deal but on this site all this did was give the rest of us cigar hoarding whores a new idea....  :biggrin:  if i get rid of what i used to think was cool i can buy what i think is cool now!  :shy:  

This ain't got nothing to do with the new, cool stuff brother!! The mystery packs will also include some new stuff. My palate has changed a bit, among other changes in life. My motives for this sale are simple...I need a bit of room in my humi for some cc's...and, I want these in the hands of my CG family. I could easily sell these through the shop... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

I've got three spoken for so far. I am sorting through piles of cigars, and feel I can do this 3 more times. This will be aged stuff, new stuff...mystery stuff!! If you are on the fence due to budget constraints, I can work with you. I won't be ready to ship these out for 2-3 weeks, so there is absolutely no rush here. For our brothers and sisters up north, I will ship there, but ya gotta cover the extra shipping charges.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Four sold, will do two more, and then see where my inventory sits...could be a few more available.

All aged to perfection...and some new stuff as well... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

QuoteBeegerply - 6/15/2018  5:22 PM

PM sent

Got ya one!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

junglepete

It's no longer a Mystery! I got my package of 30 cigars for $110...well, it was supposed to be 30 but Brian had a little math issue and it ended up as 40...wow, what an awesome selection. Just in case my pic it not big enough, this includes an isom, diamond crown maximus, Camacho liberty, tatuaje, LFD, and a plethora of other great smokes. This was the mystery sale to end all sales. Thanks Brian, well done!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Beegerply

Nice surprise I've been out of town, should have mine when I get home. Looking forward to seeing what I got.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

jagfandaddy

Damn, this sucks being on a budget! Great deal!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

pferg

Well I recieved my package and Brian is right he is horrible at math. Was supposed to be 25 sticks but some how i got 40 :biggrin:
I havent gone thou them all but once i have I am sure i will be pleased, already spoted one isom

Cap10_Morgan

Very nice!  You still got some available?
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.