PDR Launch Party with Abe Flores at Burning Leaf

Started by podman28, 03/31/2010 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Pinar Del Rio fans this one is for you! April 17th Abe Flores of Pinar Del Rio cigars is coming to the shop and we are launching a variety of new cigars. These will all be available here at least 2 weeks before they ship nationally! We will have the new reblended Sungrown and Oscuro lines, the new Classico Magnum and Double Magnums(5X60 and 6X60 sizes), the new 6X52 pig-tailed Oscuro size, and a few boxes of a new line that they are launching though I am unsure of the name. Abe told me these are a spice bomb. If you are a Chicago local the event starts at 4pm though we will be accepting pre-orders and phone orders. The deals of the day are buy any 3 PDR cigars and get a Sungrown Toro, buy a box and get 8 SG Toros free with a PDR t-shirt while they last. Geeks will also get their standard 15% off of any box purchase. I am very excited about this one as I am a big fan of the PDR line of cigars. :dancing:  :dancing:  :biggrin:

nwb

Tim, I honestly wish I lived in the Chicago area.  I'd be at your shop a lot  :biggrin: On second thought, maybe it is a good thing...

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.