YAHTZEE!!!

Started by nukbucko, 04/07/2010 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukbucko

Damn you JASON :mad:  you cant leave well enough alone now I  play all night to beat the score
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

Bring it on like Hexxagon.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nukbucko

ohhhhh you cant let the past DIE.
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Ken Kelley

Will you two keep it down a bit????  There's people trying to sleep!   :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

I just discovered we had Yahtzee the other day - now I try to fight the urge to play  ;-)

nwb
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Quotenwb - 4/7/2010  8:08 AM

I just discovered we had Yahtzee the other day - now I try to fight the urge to play  ;-)

nwb

Hmm...I always liked yahtzee....and I am geting kinda bored with billiards. Maybe I'll give it a go sometime  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Hot Stuff x

I ain't playin' the games here anymore...I think they're rigged to make sure Mrs. Pablo gets a good score!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/7/2010  10:36 AM

I ain't playin' the games here anymore...I think they're rigged to make sure Mrs. Pablo gets a good score!

:biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

nukbucko

ok Jason you have YAHTZEE! for now! Enjoy the glory

Jackal

Gonna enjoy it along with my top score in Asteroids.  :victory:

Luckily MrsPablo doesn't play those or I would be hosed.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

QuoteJackal - 4/7/2010  8:49 AM

Gonna enjoy it along with my top score in Asteroids.  :victory:

Luckily MrsPablo doesn't play those or I would be hosed.

:lmao:  :lmao:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

MrsPablo

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/7/2010  10:36 AM

Hey!!  I'm just very good at video games.  It's all I can do when I'm nursing the baby so I get lots of play time  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.