Happy Fathers Day

Started by Chefjohn, 06/17/2018 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

I just wanted to wish a happy Father's Day to all you dads. Have a great day. Enjoy a special smoke.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

benchjockey

Parenting isn't easy. We fathers deserve a good cigar today. All you pops enjoy your Father's Day!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

toby2

thx!

compared to my wife's efforts everyday is Father's Day in my house but i'll take what i can get.  :biggrin:

gonna hit my gym downstairs and if the weather lets up smoke a good one by the pool. may even smoke a cigar  :shy:  :dancing:

have a great day guys! 

ninfiction

Happy Father's day gents! Enjoy the day....I will be installing a new washer and dryer, I'm sure you are all jealous.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

c9belayer

LOL, ninfiction: "I will be installing a new washer and dryer..." Too true!

It reminded me of my very first Father's Day exactly 25 years ago. I was all pissed off at having to rent a power auger, was reaming my home's main sewage line out, had muck up to my rubber-gloved elbows, and it hit me: It WAS in fact Father's Day, and I was -- in fact -- a new father! For a moment, the world fell in sync. Lord, how I laughed at that.
-- c9belayer

appollo

Have a great day guys.Started mine by hitting the links then off to see my 4 week old grand daughter.Finished off with a nice stick on my deck. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.