All Canadian coast to Coast Pass

Started by appollo, 06/19/2018 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'All Canadian coast to Coast Pass'.Would like to get this pass started in amonth if possible.I will try to run this with at least six but would like more.This will be my first pass attempt so will neeed help from everyone.I will get the cigar list started in the next day or two.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

freakydeakydutchman

"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

appollo

This will be an all Canadian pass.I hope it can go from coast to coast.The puts and takes will follow the same rules as any other pass as far as cigar values go.As long as the stick is of equal value or more it will be fine.The size or the tobacco make will have no bearing.If there are Cubans ,switch with Cubans.Just want it to be fun for us geeks from the GWN with not having to do it virtually or worry about customs.I will start working on the seed list in the next day or two.Would like to have at least 6 geeks but will run it with less if everyone is in agreement.

quickme

I'm down brother!  I'll be away Aug 11-18 just to give you a heads up.

appollo

Sounds great Nik.Hit the request to join.I also have put some sticks in the seed list.

appollo

We have from Nova Scotia to British Columbia covered,with Quecec,Ontario and Alberta in between

CrazyK

Thanks for the invite Stephen! Glad to be a part of it!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

appollo

Thanks for joining in Karl.it should be fun.

appollo

QuoteCrazyK - 6/20/2018  10:14 PM

You and Nik could probably get together and hand the pass over instead of mailing it.Share a stick at the same time.

CrazyK

Quoteappollo - 6/21/2018  12:28 AM

You and Nik could probably get together and hand the pass over instead of mailing it.Share a stick at the same time.

Definitely in the works!  :dancing:
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

bstessl

This is awesome!  Happy to see the Canadian pass working out!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

quickme

Quoteappollo - 6/21/2018  12:28 AM

Didn't know there was a fellow Geek just up the road from me!!!  hhhmmmmm   a drive by bomb would be kind of fun  :biggrin:

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

pferg

Thanks for the invite. Im in.

appollo

Thanks for joining Pat.It should be fun.

appollo

Will let it run another week or so than get it started.If there anymore brothers from the GWN who what to get in.Sign up.

appollo

Ok gents I'm going to wait another couple day than I'm going to get this pass started.If there are any issues with being away etc.please let me know.The ordr is set up the way I think it should be any problems let me know.

appollo

I will be sending the pkg.out on Monday.I have contacted Greg to let him know and to ask him to get it turned around as quick as possible so you will have it Nik before to take off on Aug.11.Thanks again to all the brothers for getting in on this.

quickme

Can't wait!!  Thanks Stephen!

pferg

appollo

The pass is now started got it mailed today.

appollo

Just checked tracking #on Canada Post and it tells me that the parcel is in Edmonton Alberta and not Quebec.I sure hope it is just a glitch.I have sent Greg a message to let him know.

pferg

can you double check the address you sent it to with the tracking?

appollo

Quotepferg - 7/16/2018  11:07 PM

can you double check the address you sent it to with the tracking?
I went in and checked everything and it is right.I will keep an eye on this,if it doesn't get right soon I will have to change the order because Nik is going away for a couple weeks.

quickme

I have a couple weeks so we "should" be good.   Let's cross our fingers the package doesn't get lost.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.