Some CigarVault Deals

Started by nirab, 06/26/2018 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Las Calaveras 2018 LC46 - $185 shipped
Viaje Carolina Reaper - $190 shipped
Black Works Studio Killer Bee Lonsdale - $170 shipped
Illusione Cigars Prive Maduro Toro - $175 shipped

If you are looking for something else, let me know...I take care of my fellow geeks!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

That is some great prices Brian.The next time I.m looking for something  I'll get in touch.

nirab

Quoteappollo - 6/26/2018  5:26 PM

That is some great prices Brian.The next time I.m looking for something  I'll get in touch.

You know I'll take care of my GWN brothers and sisters too!! Shipping will be a bit more, but we will work out a great deal for ya!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Las Calaveras sold! Got a few more available! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Do you carry Acid 1400cc? If so, PM me prices on 1-4 boxes (if there is a discount for multiple).

MusicCity

nirab

Quoteshakinghorizons - 7/3/2018  10:27 PM

Do you carry Acid 1400cc? If so, PM me prices on 1-4 boxes (if there is a discount for multiple).

not here to judge your bad taste brother! ya want Acid, ya can git it!  :biggrin:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

shakinghorizons

Not my tastes gentlemen, but my FIL loves them and smokes about a box a month. Figured I'd see if I could save him some coin.

Brian, not sure if your comment means you have them or not.....

nirab

Quoteshakinghorizons - 7/7/2018  5:31 PM

Not my tastes gentlemen, but my FIL loves them and smokes about a box a month. Figured I'd see if I could save him some coin.

Brian, not sure if your comment means you have them or not.....

truly thought you were kidding...my bad. I'll shoot you pricing asap... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

toby2

funny how we bash Acids but the cigar shops move the hell out of them. wonder if it's like the Thriller album. sold a hundred million copies but no one you know admits to buying it.... :biggrin:

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 7/8/2018  10:53 AM

funny how we bash Acids but the cigar shops move the hell out of them. wonder if it's like the Thriller album. sold a hundred million copies but no one you know admits to buying it.... :biggrin:

Every shop owner I know states that they can't keep Acid's in stock.

Toby - I can't say I was a huge fan of the Thriller album, but they still play Black or White on the radio around here and it is one of my favorites to this day!

nirab

I wasn't planning on stocking em, but they do indeed, sell like crazy. I don't bash em, it's a cigar that folks love, and that is good enough for me.  The best cigar is the one in your hand... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.