Diamond Crown Humidors

Started by Chefjohn, 06/27/2018 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

Is anyone familiar with Diamond Crown Humidors? A coworker of my wife's has one he is selling. He says it will hold 110 cigars and is asking $100. Deal or no deal?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Silverstix

Sounds like a good deal, all depends on how good that seal is though

Here is a new one I found online https://www.cigar.com/p/diamond-crown-the-washington-humidors/1491248/  

Chefjohn

Thanks Tom. I was cruising around some sites and I found that same humidor at Northwoods for $100 less. It looks like it would be good but I'm curious about their humidifiacation system.

http://www.northwoodshumidors.com/the-washington-H3810-110-cigar-humidor-diamond-crown-american-series/

Silverstix

Sorry I don't know much about their humidification system.  But I know that $20 worth of Boveda packs will be your friend in a humidor of that size

ntanner

If it were me I would take the time to shop around a bit first. You may be able to get a little more bang for the buck if you are patient. Check around and you may be surprised and if you're hanging around here the 110 count is going to be a bit small. As a general rule get one about twice the size you think you need.

Just my .02
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Chefjohn

QuoteSilverstix - 6/27/2018  2:01 PM

Sorry I don't know much about their humidification system.  But I know that $20 worth of Boveda packs will be your friend in a humidor of that size

I am a Boveda fan. I have two 69% packs in my current humidor and it's hold well at 65-66%.

Chefjohn

Quotentanner - 6/27/2018  2:17 PM

If it were me I would take the time to shop around a bit first. You may be able to get a little more bang for the buck if you are patient. Check around and you may be surprised and if you're hanging around here the 110 count is going to be a bit small. As a general rule get one about twice the size you think you need.

Just my .02

Thanks Neal. That sounds like sound advice.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.