Knoxville of Nashville?

Started by McBryde, 06/27/2018 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I've got a trip coming up here real soon to NY, and have the option of staying in Knoxville or Nashville for the night. Wondering if any of our guys are in one of those areas and know of a good cigar lounge by chance? Maybe a get together to smoke one as I travel through?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Koop

There's the Cigar Club in Madison - a suburb on the north side of Nashville. Nice selection and a lounge where guys smoke and talk or watch TV. There are several others in Nashville, but Cigar Club is the only one I've been to. They close at 7pm though. Primings is a cigar lounge and bar, right in the center of Nashville and is open until 11pm.

Beegerply

Try the smokers Abbey real nice place not sure the of the location in Nashville but it was real personable.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

McBryde

Thanks guys, looking like it will be knoxville for me, going to meet Kerry at CI, so may not get as far west as Nashville that night!
E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Deener27

QuoteMcBryde - 6/29/2018  10:36 AM

Thanks guys, looking like it will be knoxville for me, going to meet Kerry at CI, so may not get as far west as Nashville that night!
E

Safe travels, E.  Enjoy your trip.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

MusicCity

Sorry to miss you. Hope you have a good time.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.