Texas Cigar Industry Lawsuit Heading To Washington

Started by Chefjohn, 07/03/2018 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

The judge overseeing the Texas industry's lawsuit against the FDA reversed her earlier decision opting to transfer the case to Washington where it will be heard by the same judge who ruled in the FDA's favor earlier this year.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/judge-changes-mind-and-transfers-texas-lawsuit-to-washington-d-c
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

nirab

us Texans...we don't go down without a fight!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chefjohn

Quotenirab - 7/3/2018  5:36 PM

I'm married to one and I can attest to that.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

nirab

QuoteChefjohn - 7/3/2018  6:39 PM

Quotenirab - 7/3/2018  5:36 PM

I'm married to one and I can attest to that.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.