"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Not sure how they do it

Started by sccrom1, 07/06/2018 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sccrom1

Just bought the following off of "Today's" Cigarpage.com deal.

A. Flores Serie Privada SP52 Habano 52 [4/5's] $39.98
A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo 2006 Robusto [4/5's] $39.98

Thats 40 premier cigars for $2.00 bucks each. 5 packs of both of the above are selling for about $50 on CI, Famous and the others. I have no idea how cigar page can sell them 75% less than the other sites.. By the way I have bought SP52 and it is an excellent stick. Never had a Gran Reserva yet but reviews are generally very good.

headfirst

I've had the corojo after about 3 years of aging and it was very good, right there with the habano, with a little more strength and spice.  I've heard others that smoke the corojo right away talk about it being a little harsh, so if you have the patience maybe let those corojos age.

Cigarpage has a few goto's that just cannot be beat anywhere else, La Palina is another to watch for, they get down to the $2 range as well and they're good.

Did you see the 601 La Bomba deal?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

sccrom1

Headfirst

In fact I had Cigarpage $2.00 La Palina Black Label yesterday evening.

I saw the La Bomba deal but did

sccrom1

Headfirst

In fact I had Cigarpage $2.00 La Palina Black Label yesterday evening.

I saw the La Bomba deal but did not pull the trigger

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.