Update: ninfiction's Dog Rocket Sale - Accepting Offers

Started by ninfiction, 07/11/2018 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Done
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Where are the pictures?Neer mind my computer is slow.

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 7/11/2018  7:08 PM

Where are the pictures?Neer mind my computer is slow.

lol Actually I was slow, they were too big and I had to shrink them.

klamm143

PM sent / Call made................great talking to you Brother.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ninfiction

Deener27

The Longhorn Dog Rocket Sampler... :lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

klamm143

I'll take the OLD DOG Rockets..........cause I'm a OLD DOG.  PM Sent.......................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

PETE314

Quoteklamm143 - 7/12/2018  9:29 PM  I'll take the OLD DOG Rockets..........cause I'm a OLD DOG.  PM Sent.......................

Damn...late to the party again....lol

I absolutely love those corojos and i am completely bonkers over the SLR's!!!  Had a good friend send me a couple of pre-Davidoff Camacho's not too long ago...Oooohhhhhhh are they going to burn....lol

Enjoy them...will have to be quicker next time...lol

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

ninfiction

bstessl

I'm assuming that "free" isn't a reasonable offer?  Puros Indios would love some!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

PETE314

I would absolutely LOVE to make an offer on either/both of those...but still in financial recovery from the downtime from my surgery.  In about a month...I may be able to deal with you if you have other packages.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.