CI Superstore

Started by Koop, 07/14/2018 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

I'm at the Cigars International Superstore in Hamburg, PA. It's like being a kid in a candy shop. I don't know if I want to grab a few singles to try or buy a sampler.

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome I didn't know they had a store front shop, thought it was all online! I'd definitely pick something up! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Caveman Steve

I was there for a fourth of July event quite a few years ago.  Thought I'd see a lot of great deals like on the website and also the auction site.  Alas, the pricing with a few exceptions was the same as any other B & M.  Maybe higher for some items.  I was surprised to say the least.  It is quite quite a sight to behold tho.  Cigars everywhere!
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Koop

Yeah, not the best prices - compared to online sales, but a great venue. And you can find almost anything you might want to try. I'm taking advantage by trying a few sticks that I might want to look for in the future - at online pricing.

Beegerply

I was looking at going there last Nov. when I was in Philly but went to a Holts instead and then to the Ashton cigar lounge above the cigar shop.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Gaffer18020

Honestly I think their prices are higher than other BM's.  The are definitely higher than online prices.  I live within an easy drive of all 3 CI stores, Holt's and Famous Smoke and still buy most of my stuff online.  The sole exception is Epic Cigar in Allentown PA, that guy is awesome and his store is great.

Cfickter

Been to that BM a couple of time, like others said not the best deals but a great place to relax and enjoy a cigar or two
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.