FS BBQ2

Started by monteclaro, 01/19/2008 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

Check this out:
http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=33189&cat=1

This is the second one.  Sounds like the first was a blast. Anyone know anything about it?

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

Another one not too far from me.  Very tempting  :biggrin:

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 1/19/2008  10:22 PM

Another one not too far from me.  Very tempting  :biggrin:

-Paul

Indeed, not too far for me either.  It's right up there in CI's backyard.  Easton is only another 15-20 minutes past Bethlehem.  Gonna have to give this some serious thought and maybe some planning.  Thanks for posting the info!

Sticks

All of my fellow members who live near events like these are very lucky. I live out on the cigar frontier and I have to travel either east, west or down south to enjoy anything like that. My brother and I are seriously thinking about the Big Smoke out in Las Vegas next November. Long ways to go for us but there is nothing near by.  If anyone hears of something in the Midwest, I would appreciate a heads up on that one.
THanks

Ray240

I just got my tickets for FS BBQ2 this week. I wanted to go to CigarFest but i'm sure you all know how that went. I got 2 single day tickets for Saturday June 6th. The tickets were $125 each and they were numbered 178 and 179.They are only allowing 300 people each day (300 Saturday and 300 Sunday) so i'm sure you can still get tickets. I've been to the CI Superstore in Bethlehem twice so far and FS is only another 15 miles or so away. There are 21 Cigar manufacturers listed on the tickets with a check-off box next to each so i guess they can track what vendors you've visited. Hope it'll be a blast, I heard the first one was a great success.

kgoings

Wow I would love to goto something like this.

Hopefully one will be in Phoenix someday!

NewGuy

QuoteRay240 - 3/7/2008  1:14 AM

I wanted to go to CigarFest but i'm sure you all know how that went.

Some of the locals around here that attended the event last year were not sent invitations this year - they are smokin', and not in a good way!
Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.