New Mascots!!!!

Started by PETE314, 07/26/2018 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

So I held a contest to name my humidor.  The winning name was Winston submitted by junglepete...I also had a personal favorite submitted by nirab...Jobu's Voodoo Box".  Well thanks to them....and Amazon Prime Day...lol...I now have new Mascots on display...as you will see in the pics...I still have a ways to go on my organization and I still have bunch more to get in...But it definitely feels like things are coming together!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Cap10_Morgan

Wow!  That's awesome!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Chefjohn

Awesome cabinet. I love Jobu.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

benchjockey

Very impressive. A beautiful setup. Jobu is cool.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ninfiction

I need that cabinet....very awesome!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

PETE314

Yeah...I am still working on cataloging and organizing.  So it is kind of a mess...it holds a constant humidity rather well.  I haven't had any issues there.  Right now it is a big mess and as soon as I get it organized...I will cleanup the wiring and stuff...I have labels for everything...I just need to figure out what is going where.... especially since I have a lot of single sticks...so trying to get all of the same brands together as they are kind of scattered is taking longer than I thought...lol...I actually have quit a bit less cigars than I thought...so once I am back to full time and get the finances back...I can start loading it they way it is meant to be...lol...But the naming and mascot thing was fun and gave me a laugh...hope it gave all of you one as well...

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

Wow the mascots are a nice touch and the humidor is awesome!  

It was pretty easy naming mine, Chuck suggested "WALTER" and that was fitting after the Curmudgeon passes

"The Curmudgeon"

Silverstix

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: very cool! And that cabinet is freakin sweet  :thumbsup:

PETE314

QuoteSilverstix - 7/27/2018  12:20 PM  

Thanks!!! Been getting that sentiment a lot lately...LOL....Thank God for Craigslist (and understanding wives...lol)

toby2

love it! don't drink Jobu's rum!

Silverstix

QuotePETE314 - 7/27/2018  9:43 AM  
QuoteSilverstix - 7/27/2018  12:20 PM  

Thanks!!! Been getting that sentiment a lot lately...LOL....Thank God for Craigslist (and understanding wives...lol)

Is it temperature controlled too? 

PETE314

No..It is not temperature controlled. But it is out and away from Sunlight...and the room is usually around 72.  So I have not witnessed much in fluctuations.  The one exception is that in the Winter months the room is usually in the 60's.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.