Storage Question

Started by Chefjohn, 07/28/2018 07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

I recently purchased a 3 stick sampler that came in a okoume box. The sticks are not in cello. Should I store them in my humidor in their box?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

05Venturer

Humidor would be my choice
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

It is perfectly acceptable to keep them in the box placed in the humidor.  They will age well and stay protected.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Chefjohn

Quote05Venturer - 7/28/2018  9:50 AM

Humidor would be my choice

Thats my inclination as well Kent and is where I have them now. I wasn't sure if there was any advantage/disadvantage to having the in their original box. On the plus side it looks good sitting on my desk.

ninfiction

I treat them just like any other box of cigars, or coffins or whatever. Put the whole thing in the humidor until the box takes up more room than the cigars. The struggle for space is real sometimes.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cap10_Morgan

Quote05Venturer - 7/28/2018  9:50 AM  Humidor would be my choice

Smartass! :lmao:  

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Chefjohn

c9belayer

ninfiction said it best: If you have room in your humidor to store a box and its cigars, you don't have enough cigars!
-- c9belayer

Chefjohn

Quotec9belayer - 8/3/2018  7:55 PM

ninfiction said it best: If you have room in your humidor to store a box and its cigars, you don't have enough cigars!

:bigthumbs:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.